Genesis

A few days after returning from the Silicon Valley of India, i.e. Bangalore, I received a phone call from a family friend living in another city of India. This friend inquired about Google Cash and wanted to know how money could be made from it. He also wanted to know about blogs.

To be frank, I was hearing about Google Cash for the first time. I know a lot about Adsense and blogs. I know how money can be earned by displaying Adsense ads on your blogs and websites. I had also heard about Amazon and affiliates a long time ago. But, nothing whatsoever about Google Cash.

This friend of mine didn't know much about blogs. He didn't know anything about Adsense. He told me that money can be made from Google Cash. But, didn't know how. Therefore, he required my help.

I told him that "Google Cash" is probably a term for the money that is made from displaying the ads of Adsense on blogs and websites. I explained to him that money cannot be made from Google Cash. But, it is from the ads of Adsense that are displayed on the blogs and websites that money can be made. I asked him to check out a few blogs to get an idea of what exactly they are and also visit a few websites where he could see the "Ads by Google" boxes. I also asked him to come online the next day and chat with me so that I could explain everything in detail. But, he didn't.

A few days later, I called him up and inquired. He had shelved the whole idea of earning money from "Google Cash". As a small town guy, he probably felt the task quite daunting.

This incident left me thinking about how people dream of getting easy money but, give up when they realise that it is not so "easy money". Chris Carpenter probably didn't have this small town guy in his mind when he wrote Google Cash. Thus, this blog to explain in an easy way to all those small town guys & gals who want to earn easy money in an easy way. So, keep visiting and contributing to make everybody rich, if not famous. Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have

book marked it nice blogs you write see Free Adwords Voucher here